Monday, June 10, 2013

Thank You!

Good Morning! 

I think I need to say thank you this morning.....

It is not happy people who are thankful.
It is thankful people who are happy.
~Unknown

This little blog has now been read in over 20 countries around the world, by more than 2600 people, since my first post in February.  That is blowing my mind, since I didn't really think anyone would read the first post.  I love it.  It's amazing how easily we can connect to each other, and how small the world really gets through the Internet.  I appreciate every reader, and I hope I am putting good things out into the world that are helpful, & might inspire someone else to do the same. 
I'm not an expert at anything, and I am no Mark Twain, but I'm certainly grateful this space exists, and I get to unload all of this out of my mind.  All of our perspectives come from our life experiences, so why not share?  The more we know about each other the less likely we are to be adversaries, right? 
If my experience as a teacher helps some parents navigate the muddy waters of education, or you try some healthy recipie I make at home, then I'm doing something good...

Imagine the world our kids could live in if we all felt like the world was literally our neighborhood.  When I think about my own children, and their future children...it's the only kind of world I'm willing to consider. 


Thank you to all of you from.....

United States of America, Russia, China, Australia, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Canada, Greece, Serbia, Anguilla, Netherlands, Spain, New Zealand, Taiwan, Poland, Germany, Romania, Philippines, Belgium, Pakistan, China, Ukraine, Japan, Brazil {Brazil, you are the first from South America!}

.....and everyone from everywhere else inbetween who might stop by...

Have an amazing day!

{Jenn}

No comments:

Post a Comment